To download the beta, sign into your account and you will see the beta download link. Only users who have purchased EE will be able to see the beta notice. This beta addresses about 95% of issues identified from the following other major updates:
- Oxygen Builder 4.0
- WordPress 6.0
- PHP 8.0
Bugs & Notices
The beta will perform perfectly for most operations. I've listed all items below that I'm aware of and working on. Primarily, the Snapshots module is having some issues.
- Setting: Enable User Reauthorization will show a 200 error when saving after signing back in.
- Setting: Display Font Weights as Row has minor CSS misalignment.
- Setting Group: Breakpoint Selectors for expanding and moving to top bar are no longer applicable and are removed when Oxygen 4.x is activated.
- Setting: Change Default Video will sometimes render a cross-origin error for some video hosts.
- Module: Clipboard runs a bit slower than it did in Oxygen 3.9 and might require some retooling.
- Module: Snapshots will render some errors with specific components active. It is not updated after switching to other templates/pages using Context Switching.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: RE: Snapshots do not fire properly.
Current change log
- Bug Fix: Issue in Style Flow where a style could not be removed if also currently selected.
- Improvement: Admin page style changes.
- Improvement: Context Switching UI/UX update to provide semantics for refresh button.
- Improvement: Color matching for Oxygen v4.
- Improvement: Minor a11y improvements on admin pages.
- Improvement: Snapshots hotkey settings fields only appear when Snapshots module is enabled.
- New Feature: Hotkey added to toggle Style Flow modal is available when Style Flow is enabled.
- Improvement: New React structure for all components to share resources.
- Deprecation: Handy Text is no longer a feature or function of Editor Enhancer, since Oxygen now provides this functionality.
- Improvement: Hotkeys Map in builder has a new interface display.
- Bug Fix: Gutenberg front end color palette generates inline CSS.
- Bug Fix: Add+ accordion to tab replacement render errors in console have been resolved.
- Bug Fix: Media query selector bar no longer renders text in Oxygen 4.0 rc 1.
- Bug Fix: Optimizer page no longer uses non-conforming arrays for PHP 8.0.
- Bug Fix: Back To WP Links for Oxygen Templates was linking to WP Templates (blocks), now correctly directs to ct_templates.
- Bug Fix: Various PHP 8.0+ fixes for admin pages.
- Bug Fix: Setting to fast forward the extra library panel rendered error in Oxy 4.0.
- Improvement: Viewport Context Menu now has fixed width.
- Bug Fix: Viewport Context Menu now afixes itself to the right and/or bottom of the screen if right click is close to the edges.
- Bug Fix: Viewport Context Menu submenu pushes to left side instead of right when screen edge is overlapped.
- Bug Fix: In Oxy4.0, the padding/margin unit selectors are synced and lined up.