Viewport Optimizer is an extension that allows you to disable plugins in either the interface, the viewport, or both. To set it up requires a few extra steps because a piece of it needs to load at a specific time. Read more about that below. Here's how to set it up:
- Find the main Editor Enhancer plugin folder ("editor-enhancer") in your plugins directory.
- Inside, open the folder called "goodies".
- Copy the file called "editor-enhancer-editor-optimizer.php".
- Move back up to your wp-content folder (the parent of your plugins directory).
- Create and/or enter the folder called "mu-plugins", which stands for "Must-Use Plugins".
- Inside the mu-plugins directory, paste the copied file from step 3.
You can now use Editor Optimizer!